Renamed ! Thank you Nursery Myth on Gaiaonline for the wonderful name suggestion ! REFERENCE TO BE REMADE LATER. WITH A NEW NAME. THIS IS A SKETCH Q 7QI do custom adopts ! Normally for 5~10$ at least, because I end up doing a whole set just to find one perfect for you !
Written out facts;
- Insides are a dull pink.
- Bleed a dark lavender acidic poison.
- Mixes of different sorts of fish.
- Skin is discolored, not scaly.
- Often silvery-discolored eyes, slight blindness.
- Smell of fish
- Some have three rows of teeth, as they tend to lose some.
- No special powers. Can breathe air && water. Can swim fast.
- Live several hundreds of years. Barely age. Age normally stops at 25. Child years go fast.
- No such thing as vegetarian. They HAVE to eat raw meat. They can't digest anything else.
- Normally one partner.
- Children are rare, due to failure in birth, or half if not all of them come out as normal fish.
- At least 75% are males.
- Human or Fish relationships aren't impossible, but extremely unlikely.
- Can patch themselves up using the skin of fish. Skin does not close on its own, the bleeding will continue until it closes.
Healing is one of the only things that causes them to feel pain. It is extremely painful, so they tend to avoid it && just bleed out.
Ones on Land have the possibility to use human skin to heal, which takes 15hrs. Natural healing takes a day or two. Fish skin takes
within the hour.
- If organs come out for whatever reason, they can push them back in as long as they aren't completely detached. Same with limbs.
- Broken bones generally cannot be fixed, but that doesn't really bother them, it may cause them to die from bleeding internally, though.
- a Faded color of the skin used to patch up will stay. Markings tend to come back.
- Blood recovers faster, so it may take quite sometime before they die of loss of blood.
- May leave hooks or small metals in their skin.
- May cover tiny holes with earrings or other decorations.
- Heat. They tend to flee or attack the source of any dramatically noticeable heat. It makes them die faster.
- Alchohol or things that can go into the blood stream && really mess it up.
- Live underwater, avoided by all other creatures.
- Attack ships && lighthouses.
- Barely sleep. Most sleep with eyes open.
- Eat raw living fish. Will resort to cannibalism if no other fish are around.
- Collect flags as trophies.
- Learn speech from those around them. Probably don't know what they're even saying for the longest time.
- Run into nets && things due to bad eye sight.
- Hunted, but care very little about that.
- While not able to live in chlorinated water, depending on the mixture of fish/shark, some of them are capable of using lakes as a temporary home.
- Plants start to grow after a month or so of living on land.
- After 1 ~ 5 years, they start to rot && die. They slowly decay, like a walking corpse. Starts as the smell of dirt to rotting.
- They must go back to the ocean for an entire year when they start decaying.
- Mammals are attracted to them. Especially cats && bears, things that normally eat fish.
- Lakes may slow down the process of decaying.
- Older ones may learn to hide their fins for a limited amount of time, not their skin, && at the risk of losing life span.
Originally, my first Lockness monster inspired adopt was meant for me, to be an original species. More colors, && bloody pictures with an easy logical reason, haha !
The one featured is actually the "Teach Me How To Scream" inspired sharkbby from my upcoming set. He may be put up for adoption, but unless the offer is really good, he is my baby. Q 7Q.
I'm so happy that everyone liked them so much ! I love making these babies u vu.
Current Adoption Sets that contained these;;
This is just a rough design ! I may change it up more later. I just wanted to get this much of it down.
I may allow people to make their own. But NEVER to sell as adopts. Please do ask ! u vu
Black; to be adopted.